Current Job Openings
1) Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (Entry Level)
We're Here to Help
We hope that our website provides you with the information you need.
Please contact us with any questions or to discuss our case management services.
Vocational Case Manager Jobs
We're always interested in high caliber, motivated people
Vocational case management careers can provide good income and challenging assignments in a recession proof industry. Do you have what it takes to become a case management professional? We seek motivated people with a Masters Degree in Vocational Rehabilitation (or a related field as accepted by national certifying agency CRC).
Persons with industry experience and contacts are very desirable.
All potential employees must pass a drug screen and background check prior to being hired. We perform random drug testing of all employees. We invite any qualified and interested people to email your resume with a cover letter.
We seek only self-motivated individuals who conduct themselves with high ethical standards and a professional demeanor. Our company empowers our personnel through increasing their knowledge of our industry, and encouraging personal initiative. Current positions for which candidates are being considered are for developing and managing clients in Louisiana.
Qualified candidates will have either a:
- Current CRC license, or meet all eligibility requirements to take the CRC examination.
- - OR -
- Current LRC license, or meet all LRC eligibility requirements.
Other Required Qualifications
Our goal is to hire, train, and develop case management professionals that provide exceptionally high quality services for our clients. Minimum requirements to be considered for any position with our company are:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Prior experience preferred but not required
- Minimum education of a Masters degree*
- Hold a current CRC license / or scheduled for CRC Testing
- Provide five years of employment history
- Verify residency for last five years
- Clean seven year criminal background check
- Pass a multi-panel drug screen test
- Past personal reference checks
*Masters Degree in Vocational Rehabilitation or related field as accepted by national certifying agency CRC.